Terms and Conditions
Telford & Wrekin Council (“The Council”) Hello Telford – Terms and Conditions for Participating Businesses:
- The Hello Telford progressive web app (PWA) has been designed to encourage businesses in the borough of Telford and Wrekin to collaborate, communicate and connect locally. It provides a showcase for businesses to promote themselves and if they wish, to promote opportunities and requests to encourage working together locally and gain new skills, partnerships and business connections.
- Users of the PWA will be entitled to view any opportunities and requests provided by businesses ( ‘The businesses’) in the borough of Telford and Wrekin that are contributing to the Hello Telford. It is aimed at any trading business within the borough.
- To be registered with Hello Telford businesses must have read these Terms & Conditions and agreed to comply with them. A small number of businesses are excluded from registration. These are: betting shops or other businesses linked to the gambling industry; pawnbrokers and; shops or other businesses connected to the sex industry. Applications submitted by businesses to be featured on Hello Telford will be subject to a moderation process before their application is approved.
- Hello Telford is administered and promoted by Invest Telford on behalf of Telford & Wrekin Council. Contact details are available on the Invest Telford website https://www.investtelford.co.uk/
- It is the responsibility of and of benefit to the business to keep their content up to date and refreshed on a regular basis.
- The Council reserves the right to remove businesses from the website with immediate effect at its absolute discretion. The Council has the right to decline to accept business registration at its discretion. The decision by the Council will be final and it is essential to the Council that it retains its reputation within the community of the Borough of Telford and Wrekin.
- The Council has the right to terminate the Hello Telford PWA at any time.
- The Council has the right to rebrand, rename, or enhance the PWA at any time.
- The Council may terminate a business registration on the website in the event of the Council receiving complaints about any businesses relating to Trading Standards or consumer protection issues which in the reasonable opinion of the Council may bring the website into disrepute or conflict. The Council accepts no liability for any termination of a business’s right to participate in Hello Telford.
- The Council is not responsible, does not endorse and shall not be held liable for products and services offered and sold by participating businesses. Products and services are offered according to that business’s own Terms & Conditions. The Council takes no responsibility or liability for any transactions carried out.
- By registering on Hello Telford the business agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
- Whilst Telford & Wrekin Council makes every effort to keep the information on Hello Telford accurate, it disclaims any warranty or representation, express or implied, about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Thus, you assume full responsibility for using the information on these tools, and you understand and agree that neither Telford & Wrekin Council nor any of its employees are responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use.